Please read each term and condition and indicate at the bottom of this page that you have
read each item and agree.
- The official name of the event is Gainesville VegFest (hereafter referred to as “event”), presented by North Florida Veg Events, Inc (hereafter referred to as “organizer”).
- The event will occur rain or shine. Should any contingency prohibit the event from taking place, event organizers will make every effort to reschedule the event. Fees will not be refunded in the event of cancelation.
- All food, products, merchandise and services must be environmentally-friendly, vegan, and cruelty-free. No animal products of any kind will be permitted. Alcohol is prohibited per park rules.
- Food vendors will offer only vegan fare (NO beef, pork, fish, fowl [gelatin, flesh, broth, fat], honey, casein, whey, eggs, dairy) and will be responsible for signage, listing their food offerings and prices.
- Vendors are strongly encouraged to provide recyclable or compostable serviceware and packaging.
- Vehicle use is prohibited on venue grounds, except on designated paved pathways for loading and unloading, and pre-approved Food Truck/Trailers. Specific load-in procedures will be provided on the event website closer to the event date.
- All exhibitors and vendors should be set up and ready for the event by 9:45am. Break down of display/merchandise shall not be before 5:00 pm, unless authorized by organizer.
- All vendor/exhibitor space is 10’x10′. A request must be made if a space larger than 10×10 is needed. The event coordinators reserve the right to accept or deny any special requests. Larger space requests may be subject to increased fees.
- Exhibitors and vendors will be responsible for furnishing their own 10’x10′ tent, tables, chairs and signs. Each will be responsible for their own set up, break down, clean-up, and must be fully staffed during the event.
- Food vendors will have precedence for 110v electrical outlet usage. Electricity IS NOT guaranteed for non-food vendors.
- Applications will be reviewed by the organizer, with consideration of, but not limited to; the number of similar services/products available from other applicants, how the business/organization fits the mission and purpose of the Gainesville VegFest, and variety and uniqueness of services/products. An application is NOT a guarantee of space at the event.
- Upon application approval, the organizer will provide payment instructions. Payment in full is required within 10 days upon receiving these instructions to secure an event space. Failure to remit payment within this timeframe may result in forfeiture of reserved space.
- Payment to organizer is a commitment to participate in the event, therefore NO REFUNDS will be issued for cancellations.
- Event organizer reserves the right to accept or reject applications based on availability of space and number of exhibitors/vendors of a specific type.
- If the number of applications exceeds the venue approved capacity for the event, a wait list will be created. If a space becomes available, payment in full must be made within 72 hours of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the available space.
- Exhibitors and vendors agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators or the City of Gainesville for loss, theft, damage or destruction of goods, injury to themselves, employees, volunteers or visitors incurred at the event.
- Exhibitors and vendors agree to promote Gainesville Vegfest on their website, social media platforms and any other networking platforms used.
- We encourage all participants to purchase any food at the event to support our restaurant vendors. However, if you choose to bring something to eat with you, we ask that you please not bring any animal products to eat (meat, dairy, etc.) out of respect for all animals and the effort that has gone into making this an entirely Vegan event.
- FOOD VENDORS – Food vendors and food trucks must be prepared upon request to provide a copy of current licenses, insurance, and permits for operation in the State of Florida if requested by a governing agency. Organizer will not issue refunds for non-compliance.
- FOOD VENDORS – If FRYING IN OIL, or cooking with OPEN FLAME, a Class K fire extinguisher will be required to be in your possession.
- FOOD VENDORS- Must provide at least one food item or meal for $5 or less.
- I have read, and will adhere to the Graphic Imagery Policy (click here to read the policy).
Please indicate below that you have read and agree to all above terms and conditions